Welcome!

New Here? Welcome!You will want to subscribe to our free email updates from Franklin Farm Herbals! Please scroll down to see our latest news, and a list of topics.

Saturday 15 October 2011

Renos

Franklin Farm Herbals &Market is going through some huge changes. This summer a Studio/Shop/Work area was added to the farm house so I would have a place to make and display my products. Currently shelving and final touches are being done so I can open for Christmas, hopefully some time in mid-November. Although I am not currently open, all of my customers a welcome to stop by for fresh eggs, honey or a favorite goat milk soap. As soon as I am organized in the shop, I am planning on setting up my web site, complete with photos of all products, ingredients and recommendations. I also hope to host small courses in herbal teaching including herb tea and seasoning blending, cream and ointment making and basic herbal medicine making for minor ailments. Also, hopefully by early in the new year, I will be able to accept on-line orders using Pay Pal. Christmas begins in October for me as I will be participating in a Bazaar at the Armories October 22. I will also be at the Armories in December for both Lindsay Farmer's Market Christmas sales, December 10 and 17. Franklin Farm Herbals will also host it's own Christmas open house, date to be announced. Thanks for watching my page, I am planning on being a better blogger with new herbal news, book reviews, herb history, and how tops soon.

2 comments:

Jillherb said...

Nasty auto correct, lol how toos!

Omemee Pigeon eFlyer (editor) said...

Congratulations on all your exciting changes!