Welcome!

New Here? Welcome!You will want to subscribe to our free email updates from Franklin Farm Herbals! Please scroll down to see our latest news, and a list of topics.

Monday 20 June 2011

Franklin Farm Herbals Facial Products

Treat Your Face to Organic Goodness from Franklin Farm Herbals!

Wondering what that list of ingredients is on your facial products? I did too. I became am Herbalist almost by accident, I started looking into making my own natural creams and lotions when I realized I didn't know what most of the ingredients were in products I used. The following facial products can be purchased through Franklin Farm Herbals and Market (shipping extra):

GOAT MILK & OATMEAL FACIAL CLEANSING BAR - gentle, exfoliating, moisturizing 5.00
CLEANSING SCRUB - combine with warm water for a daily exfoliating scrub or with egg and warm water for weekly penetrating mask – 8 oz can 12.00
ROSE ASTRINGENT 6 OZ. -- for normal/combination skin 6.00
ACNE ASTRINGENT 6 OZ. -- for oily/problem skin  6.00
FACE CREAM 2 OZ.A rich cream with skin-preserving essential oils of carrot seed, clary, frankincense and Vitamin E in a base made with Camellia seed oil 12.00
LIP BALM TUBE - made with comfrey & jojoba 2.50
GIFT BASKETS AVAILABLE

No comments: